A CHAMPION is defined as one who shows marked superiority
If you think you are a Champion and want to join our team, please read below:
- 5+ Years of Experience managing architectural & ornamental metal and glass projects in commercial facilities.
- Experience with project, design, and construction management processes, means, and methods are required.
- Demonstrated knowledge of document control methods and client meeting coordination
- Demonstrated ability in managing contract administration, submittal reviews, and fiscal management is essential.
- Ideal candidate with understanding of project delivery, time management, and has experience managing unanticipated events and unforeseen conditions.
- Strong communication, writing, and computer skills are essential.
40 Hours per week, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Email Resume: Info@championmetalglass.com
No Phone Calls
Health & Wellness Benefits
Medical – While you and Champion share the cost of medical premiums, Champion pays the majority of the cost.
Dental & Vision – The Dental & Vision insurance is offered to help you and your family with good health.
Champion Metal & Glass 401(K) Plan may be your opportunity to make your retirement dreams a reality.
Paid Time Off
The Paid Time Off benefit includes vacation, sick leave, jury duty, military leave, bereavement, and holiday pay. Vacation pay varies based on years of service.